When you place an order on this site you will be asked for a physical address as well as the street postcode. Regardless of your order’s value and number of items purchased, the delivery cost is a flat fee of R60, anywhere in South Africa!
What does delivery cost?
A flat fee of R60 delivery cost applies to each order delivery.
How important is the Suburb and Postal Code?
The accuracy of your delivery will depend on the Suburb and Postal Code in the address you provide. Simply enter all the requested details. If you are unsure, please give us a call on 011 314 5800/4800 or email email@example.com
When will my order ship?
Orders normally ship within 24-48 hours for in-stock items and 3 to 5 days for stock held at the supplier. PLEASE NOTE that the shipping time is not the delivery time (shipping time is the time for an item to be dispatched from our warehouse). Festive Season Times Apply During Peak Season.
When do I get my order?
· Main Centre* Delivery: Courier: 2-3 Working Days
· Gauteng Area* Delivery: Courier: 1-2 Working Days
· Regional/Remote Area: 3-7 Working Days
Courier – Home/Office delivery via courier between 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
These delivery times are estimates and we cannot guarantee exact delivery times. Please note that although our couriers will make every effort to deliver to you promptly, adverse weather conditions and other factors may cause unavoidable delays.
Please contact us should you require further information on delivery in your area.
Does baobab ship internationally?
We do not unfortunately ship outside of South African borders currently.
Will I have to sign for my package?
No, you do not need to sign. Please advise us when you order, should someone else will be signing on your behalf.
What happens if an item is missing from my shipment?
Contact us within 24 hours of the delivery having taken place. Please have your Order Number ready.
* Please note:
· The countdown in terms of the shipping period begins once your payment has been authorised. For credit cards this means that once the bank gives us an authorisation code. For cash deposits and Internet transfers this means once the funds reflect in our bank account. We do not accept cheque deposits, but should you deposit a cheque, clearance will only be 14 days after the deposit.
· Working days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding Public Holidays.