– Non-Stop Entertainment with Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Complying with the powerful 802.11ac standard, Mercusys AC10 delivers blazing-fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 1200 Mbps, which is 3× faster than the speed of the previous 802.11n standard. Choose the 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) for internet surfing, email, and social media or 867 Mbps (5 GHz) for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD streaming and gaming.
– Broader Coverage: Four external 5dBi antennas powered with advanced antenna technology provide users with larger wireless coverage throughout your home or office. With the combination of Beamforming Technology, the AC10 can detect the location of your connected devices and concentrate wireless signal strength towards them, making your connection more stable.
– MU-MIMO Technology: With MU-MIMO, AC10 communicates with multiple devices at the same time to allow connected devices to achieve faster speeds than standard AC routers, increasing overall network throughput.
– Easy Installation: With no need for complicated configuration, you can simply follow the step-by-step instructions on the intuitive webpage to set up your AC10 in minutes:
1 / Create a unique login password
2 / Choose your internet service and enter the required information
3 / Set your wireless network name (SSID) and password
– Ready for Smooth IPTV: IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge, and Tag VLAN technology allow your streaming activities to pass through fast LAN ports, optimizing Hi-Resolution videos.
– Parental Controls: Supervise children (or even staff) by limiting access. Manage when and how connected devices can access the internet.
– Guest Network: Allow guests to join your Wi-Fi network—all while protecting your privacy. This makes sharing easy and secure.
– Advanced Security: WPA/WPA2 encryption standards create an active defense against security threats and intruders.
– IPv6 Supported: Allows you to enjoy IPv6 services provided by your ISP and visit IPv6 websites
– Access Point Mode: Extends a wired network and makes it wireless.
– Quality of Service: Prioritizes devices you select to perform better.
Note: Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
– 1 × 10/100 Mbps WAN Port
– 2 × 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
– Reset/WPS Button
External Power Supply:
– 4 × 5 dBi Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas
– IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
– 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
– Up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
– 2.4 GHz < 20dBm (EIRP)
– 5 GHz < 23dBm (EIRP)
– 11g 6Mbps: -96dBm
– 11g 54Mbps: -78dBm
– 11n HT40 MCS7: -74dBm
– 11n HT20 MCS7: -71dBm
– 11a 6Mbps: -97dBm
– 11a 54Mbps: -79dBm
– 11ac VHT20 MCS8: -74dBm
– 11ac VHT40 MCS9: -70dBm
– 11ac VHT80 MCS9: -65dBm
– Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM
– WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Product Code: MER-AC10
What’s in the box
1 x MER-AC10 Wireless Router
1 x AC Adapter
1 x User ManuaL