A Whole Home Wi-Fi Solution:
– Nothing’s worse than unreliable connections and internet speeds unable to keep up with your digital lifestyle. Halo works as a unified system to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home, providing an incredibly fast and stable network experience. Interruption and buffering will be a thing of the past:
a) Streaming in Every Corner
b) Non-Stop Entertainment
c) Signals Never Drop
d) Easy App Control
Smooth Streaming in Every Corner:
– Compared with a regular single router which has limited range for remote corners of the home, Halo H50G works as a unified system to guarantee a fast and stable Wi-Fi signal throughout your home, covering up to 550 square meters and eliminating Wi-Fi dead zones. Enjoy smooth mesh Wi-Fi from the front door to the backyard.
Fit Any Type of Your House:
– The Halo Whole Home Wi-Fi kit includes multiple units to fit any type of your house. If that’s not enough, you can expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Halos (i).
Signals Never Drop with Seamless Roaming:
– The Halo system automatically connects your phones or tablets to the fastest node, delivering a truly seamless network experience. No more sudden signal drops or lagging Wi-Fi when you’re walking around the house.
Six Signal Amplifiers: Strong Wi-Fi Signals across Your Home
– Adopting six well-designed signal amplifiers and receivers, Halo H50G effectively amplifies signal transmission power and captures signal more rapidly, greatly improving the distance of signal transmission and the signal strength of each of your Wi-Fi devices.
Non-Stop Entertainment with 1.9Gbps Dual Band Wi-Fi:
– Every unit of Halo Wi-Fi System offers fast speed dual band Wi-Fi, delivering combined speeds of up to 1.9Gbps. With six simultaneous data streams, Halo H50G can connect your devices to more bandwidth, helping you stream, game, download, and more on every device with faster internet speeds.
Smart Connect: Combines Two Bands in One
– Smart Connect combines the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands into a single Wi-Fi SSID and helps your devices intelligently choose the best available band that has the stronger signal and faster speed, keeping your devices always running optimally.
Connect over 100 Devices:
– Halo H50G harnesses the power of three separate AC1900 units, delivering superfast seamless Wi-Fi for over 100 devices. Featuring MU-MIMO technology, Halo keeps your phones, computers, and all IoT devices connected simultaneously and operating at peak performance.
Beamforming for Targeted Signals:
– Halo H50G supports Beamforming technology to detect devices, even if they are far-away or low-powered, and concentrate wireless signal strength towards them, making your connection more stable.
Better Online Experience with Self-Healing:
– The Halo system smartly chooses the better route of connection between Halos according to the status of the network. If one Halo has an issue, the system will automatically reroute data to fill in any gaps in coverage to make sure you always stay online stably.
Gigabit Ports, WAN/LAN Auto-Sensing:
– No need to distinguish LAN/WAN port with WAN/LAN Auto-Sensing technology, reducing time and effort. Halo H50G makes full use of your ISP internet access and transfers data to wired devices at dizzying speeds for peak performance with full gigabit ports which are 10x faster than Ethernet ports.
Multi-Mode for Flexible Application Scenarios :
1) Router Mode: Creates a wireless network for all your Wi-Fi devices
2) Access Point Mode: Extends a wired network and makes it wireless
MERCUSYS APP Helps You Setup in Minutes:
– Without understanding technical knowledge or reading installation instructions in advance, just follow the on-screen directions with the MERCUSYS app to set up your mesh network in minutes.
a) Step 1: Find what you’ll need in Halo packaging
b) Step 2: Plug in your devices
c) Step 3: Simply follow the on-screen directions with MERCUSYS APP
Powerful Parental Controls:
– Easily manage your kids’ online time and contents to create a healthy online environment for the development of minors
1) Create User Profiles: Create a profile for each family member you would like to manage and assign devices to the profile to set access controls and time limits for them.
2) Set Filter Level: Simply select a filter level caters to a specific age group to block the inappropriate contents for children.
3) Online Time Limits: Set daily limits on the time your kids spend online, stop kids from accessing the internet on their devices while doing homework or after bedtime.
4) Pause Internet Connection: Suspend family members’ internet connection to take a break from the virtual world to enjoy some family time.
Manage and Secure Your Home Network:
– The MERCUSYS App helps you manage your Wi-Fi at home or away through your iOS or Android devices:
a) Check the Status of Connected Devices: Intuitively view the working status of each Halo network and see what devices are connected, prioritize or block the devices if needed.
b) Quality of Services: Prioritizes devices you select to perform better.
c) Set Up a Guest Network: Provides a separate network for guests to ensure your security and privacy.
d) Monthly Reports: See a comprehensive list of your network details every month, including usage, blocked content, security threats and more.
e) Shake to Share: Shake to share your home Wi-Fi’s name and password to invite your friends to join the network.
f) New Device Access Alert: The MERCUSYS App proactively sends out an alert to inform you when an unfamiliar device is connected. Tap to block the device if it has a security risk.
(i) Please note that the Halo H series and S series cannot work together.
– Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
– Wi-Fi Speeds: 1300Mbps on 5GHz, 600Mbps on 2.4GHz
– Reception Sensitivity:
a) 11g 6Mbps: -96dBm
b) 11g 54Mbps: -78dBm
c) 11n HT20 MCS7: -76dBm
d) 11n HT40 MCS7: -73dBm
a) 11a 6Mbps: -95dBm
b) 11a 54Mbps: -77dBm
c) 11ac VHT20 MCS8: -72dBm
d) 11ac VHT40 MCS9: -67dBm
e) 11ac VHT80 MCS9: -63dBm
– Transmission Power:
1) 2.4GHz: < 20dBm (EIRP)
2) 5GHz: < 23dBm (EIRP)
– Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
– Mesh protocol: 802.11k/v/r
– Operation Modes: Router, Access Point
– Quality of Service: WMM
– WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
– Management: Local Management, Remote Management, Multi-Managers
– DHCP: Server, Client
– Firewall Security: SPI Firewall
– Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
– Guest Network: 2.4GHz Guest Network, 5GHz Guest Network
– Interfaces: 3 x Gigabit Ports per Halo Unit (WAN/LAN auto-sensing)
– Button: Reset button
– Operating Temperature: 0 Degree Celsius – 40 Degree Celsius
– Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% Non-Condensing
-Storage Humidity: 5% – 90% Non-Condensing
Product Code: HALOH50G-3 x2 / HALOH50G-2
What’s in the box:
6 x Halo H50G Units
2 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
6 x Power Adapters
2 x Quick Installation Guide