A Whole Home Wi-Fi Solution
– Nothing’s worse than unreliable connections and internet speeds unable to keep up with your digital lifestyle. Halo works as a unified system to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home, providing an incredibly fast and stable network experience. Interruption and buffering will be a thing of the past.
a) Streaming in Every Corner
b) Non-Stop Entertainment
c) Signals Never Drop
d) Easy App Control
Smooth Streaming in Every Corner:
– Average routers are designed to send Wi-Fi in all directions but don’t always reach every room. There are always “dead spots” where your connection fades away or suddenly drops without warning. A better solution is to customize your Wi-Fi to fit your house, letting the Wi-Fi grow as your needs change. HALO H30 works as a unified system to fit any house type, delivering a fast and stable Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. So go ahead, listen to music as you cook, stream a movie while relaxing in bed, or video chat with a loved one on the porch—HALO keeps you connected across your entire home.
Boosted Coverage and Smooth Streaming in Every Corner:
– The HALO system automatically connects your phones or tablets to the fastest node, delivering a truly seamless network experience. No more sudden signal drops or lagging Wi-Fi when you’re walking around the house.
Powerful Signal Amplifiers:
– Adopts the well-designed signal amplifiers and receivers to build a strong and stable Wi-Fi signal.
– Supports Beamforming technology to concentrate wireless signal strength towards devices.
– Smartly chooses the better route of connection between Halos according to the status of the network to stay online stably.
Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi up to 1.2Gbps:
– Every unit of HALO Wi-Fi System offers fast speed dual band Wi-Fi, delivering combined speeds of up to 1.2Gbps. Whether you’re bingeing HD movies, downloading entire libraries of data, or gaming online, HALO’s boosted Wi-Fi speeds fulfils your devices’ needs. (2.4GHz at 300Mbps and 5GHz at 867Mbps)
Connect up to 100 Devices:
– HALO H30 harnesses the power of two separate AC1200 units, delivering superfast seamless Wi-Fi for up to 100 devices. Featuring MU-MIMO technology, HALO keeps your phones, computers, and all IoT devices connected simultaneously and operating at peak performance.
Multi-Mode for Flexible Application Scenarios:
1/ Router Mode: Creates a wireless network for all your Wi-Fi devices.
2/ Access Point Mode: Extends a wired network and makes it wireless.
MERCUSYS App Helps You Set Up in Minutes:
– Without understanding technical knowledge or reading installation instructions in advance, just follow the on-screen directions with the MERCUSYS app to set up your mesh network in minutes.
1/ Step 1: Find what you need in the Halo packaging
2/ Step 2: Plug in your devices
3/ Step 3: Simply follow the on-screen directions with the MERCUSYS App
The MERCUSYS app helps you manage your Wi-Fi anywhere you are through your iOS or Android devices.
a) Check the Status of Connected Devices
b) Quality of Service
c) Guest Network
d) New Device Access Alert
e) Monthly Reports
Powerful Parental Controls:
– Easily manage your kids’ online time and content to create a safe and healthy online environment.
1/ Create User Profiles: Create a profile for each family member you would like to manage. Assign devices to the profile to set access controls and time limits for them.
2/ Online Time Limits: Set daily limits on how long your kids spend online and prevent them from accessing the internet on their devices while doing homework or after bedtime.
3/ Block Inappropriate Websites: Control which sites your kids visit by setting a block list.
4/ Pause Internet Connection: Suspend family members’ internet connections to take a break from the virtual world to enjoy some family time.
(1) Please note that the HALO H series and S series cannot work together.
(2) Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product’s Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.
– Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
– Wi-Fi Speeds: 867Mbps on 5GHz, 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
– Reception Sensitivity:
a) 11g 6Mbps: -96dBm
b) 11g 54Mbps: -78dBm
c) 11n HT20 MCS7: -76dBm
d) 11n HT40 MCS7: -73dBm
a) 11a 6Mbps: -95dBm
b) 11a 54Mbps: -77dBm
c) 11ac VHT20 MCS8: -72dBm
d) 11ac VHT40 MCS9: -67dBm
e) 11ac VHT80 MCS9: -63dBm
– Transmission Power: 2.4GHz < 20dBm (EIRP), 5GHz < 23dBm (EIRP)
– Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
– Mesh protocol: 802.11k/v/r
– Operation Modes: Router, Access Point
– Quality of Service: WMM
– WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
– Management: Local Management, Remote Management, Multi-Managers
– DHCP: Server, Client
– Firewall Security: SPI Firewall
– Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
– Guest Network: 1 x 2.4GHz Guest Network, 1 x 5GHz Guest Network
– Interfaces: 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports per HALO Unit (WAN/LAN auto-sensing)
– Button: Reset button
Product Code: HALOH30-3 x2 / HALOH30-2 x3
What’s in the box:
6 x HALO H30 Units
6 x Power Adapters
2 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
2 x Quick Installation Guide