Extend Wi-Fi to Where You Need It Most:
– A single router always has limited coverage and leaves Wi-Fi dead spots in your home. ME20 boosts the existing Wi-Fi range of your host router to the previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly, providing stable and fast dual-band Wi-Fi wherever you need it.
Keep It Fast, Always:
– AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi: ME20 keeps more devices connected simultaneously with its dual bands. Use the 2.4GHz band to send an email and browse the web, and the 5GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.
– Adaptive Path Selection: ME20 keeps your network running at top speed by intelligently choosing the best available route and band for your data.
High Speed Mode Made for Fast:
– The backhaul traffic over the same bands essentially cuts the speeds in two when the extender broadcasts on the dual bands simultaneously. High Speed mode helps you get most of your HD entertainment by using one dedicated band as backhaul and another band as an access point to maximize the overall performance of your wireless network.
Find the Ideal Location with Smart Signal Indicator:
– Multicolor LED helps you find the right location for your range extender for the best Wi-Fi extension.
a) Green: Good connection.
b) Red: Too far away from the host router
Effortless Setup in Seconds:
– Press the WPS button on your router and the WPS button on your extender to expand your Wi-Fi coverage in seconds.
Step 1: Press the WPS button on your router and your ME20
Step 2: Relocate the ME20 to the best place, using its smart signal indicator
Built-In Access Point Mode:
– ME20 is more than just a Wi-Fi range extender. For those with a wired network, just connect your wired internet connection to the ME20 via Ethernet cable to turn it into a dual band Wi-Fi access point.
Broad. Broader. Broadest:
– Whether you’re looking for a more focused Wi-Fi that covers one single room, or the one that delivers across your entire house. You can easily set the extender’s Wi-Fi coverage depending on how large you want the coverage area to be.
1/ Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage per ft2 are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
– Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
– Frequency: 2.4GHz – 2.5GHz, 5GHz
– Signal Rate: Up to 750Mbps (433Mbps on 5GHz, 300Mbps on 2.4GHz)
– Reception Sensitivity:
1/ 5GHz: 11AC VHT80 MCS9 < -63dBm
2/ 2.4GHz: 11N HT40 MCS7 < -71dBm
– Transmission Power:
a) 2.4GHz: </= 30dBm
b) 5GHz: band1 and band4 </= 30dBm; band2 and band3 </= 24dBm
– Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
– Interfaces: 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port
– Button: RESET/WPS Button
– Power Consumption: 7.2W
– Certifications: NCC, RoHS
a) Operating Temperature: 0 Degree Celsius – 40 Degree Celsius
b) Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% Non-Condensing
Product Code: MER-ME20
What’s in the box:
1 x Wi-Fi Range Extender (ME20)
1 x Quick Installation Guide