AC1200 Gigabit Speeds:
– Dual Band Wi-Fi Delivers Fast Connections for All Devices.
Complying with the powerful 802.11ac standard, MR30G delivers blazing-fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 1.2 Gbps. Choose the 2.4GHz band (300 Mbps) that transmits signals with better wall penetration for longer distance as you browse the internet, email a colleague, or share a link on social media. When you’re streaming HD videos, gaming, or other bandwidth-intensive tasks, choose the 5GHz band (867 Mbps) which delivers higher speeds with less interference.
MU-MIMO Technology: More Devices Connected Simultaneously.
– A traditional router has to queue up your devices when there are multiple connections at the same time, causing congestion across the network.
However, with MU-MIMO technology, MR30G communicates with multiple devices at the same time to allow connected devices to achieve faster speeds than standard AC routers, improving network efficiency.
High-Gain Antennas with Beamforming: Targeted Signals that Penetrate Walls.
– Four external 5 dBi high-gain antennas with well-designed internal structures greatly increase transmission performance, covering more rooms. Advanced Beamforming technology automatically locates wireless devices and forms targeted, highly efficient wireless connections, making your connections more stable.
Powerful Signal Amplifiers: Strong Wi-Fi Signals Throughout Your Home.
– MR30G unleashes the full potential of your network by strengthening signal transmissions with power amplifiers, and accelerating signal capture with low-noise amplifiers. This means your home Wi-Fi has improved range and full-signal strength for every device.
Gigabit Wired Speeds: Full Gigabit Ports for PCs, IPTVs, and Game Consoles.
– Equipped with full gigabit ports which are 10x faster than Ethernet ports, MR30G transfers data at dizzying speeds for peak performance. Connect your PCs, IPTVs, and game consoles to MR30G for robust stability.
Easily Manage Your Home Network:
1/ Parental Controls: Establish appropriate policies to protect children for responsible, safe internet access.
2/ Guest Network: Allows guests to join your Wi-Fi network—all while protecting your privacy—making sharing easy and secure
3/ Quality of Service: Prioritizes devices you select to perform better
Multi-Mode for Flexible Application Scenarios :
1) Router Mode: Creates a wireless network for all your Wi-Fi devices
2) Access Point Mode: Extends a wired network and makes it wireless
Simple Setup: No Need to Call for Help
– Simply follow the step-by-step instructions on the intuitive webpage to get set up in minutes. No complicated configuration required.
Rigorous Testing for High-Quality Products:
– UES Stability Test: > 1500 hours. Working in a device-rich environment.
– Power ON/OFF Test: > 10,000 test cycles. Cumulative number over 3 scenarios.
– Extreme Environment Test: > 7200 hours. Devices work continuously in extreme.
– Vibration Test: > 100 cycles. Cumulative testing with multiple devices for product endurance.
– Drop Test: > 30 cycles. Dropping from 6 surfaces 80 cm high to a concrete floor.
– Memory Stress Test: >900,000 cycles. Consecutive memory read and write tests
1/ All data is based on MERCUSYS lab testing.
2/ Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of a) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, b) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and c) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
– Wireless Standards:
1/ IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
2/ IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
– Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
– Wi-Fi Speeds: 867Mbps (5GHz) + 300Mbps (2.4GHz), compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards
– Reception Sensitivity:
1) 11g 6Mbps: -96dBm
2) 11g 54Mbps: -78dBm
3) 11n HT40 MCS7: -74dBm
4) 11n HT20 MCS7: -71dBm
5) 11a 6Mbps: -97dBm
6) 11a 54Mbps: -79dBm
7) 11ac VHT20 MCS8: -74dBm
8) 11ac VHT40 MCS9: -70dBm
9) 11ac VHT80 MCS9: -65dBm
– Transmission Power:
1) 2.4GHz < 20dBm (EIRP)
2) 5GHz < 23dBm (EIRP)
– Wireless Security: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
– Operation Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode
– WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
– Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
– DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List
– NAT Forwarding: Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
– Firewall Security: SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
– Guest Network: 2.4GHz Guest Network, 5GHz Guest Network
– Interfaces: 1 x Gigabit WAN Port + 2 x Gigabit LAN Ports
– Button: WPS/Reset Button
– Antenna Type: 4 x 5 dBi Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas
1/ Operating Temperature: 0 degree Celsius – 40 degree Celsius
2/ Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% Non-Condensing
3/ Storage Humidity: 5% – 90% Non-Condensing
Product Code: MER-MR30G
What’s in the box:
1 x AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (MR30G)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable