Dual Band Connections for Lag-Free Works and Entertainment:
– The Archer A7 is a fast 802.11ac router with simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi. The 5GHz band reaches 1300 Mbps which is ideal for bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD videos streaming while simple tasks like sending emails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band.
a) Versatile USB Connectivity: A USB port makes the Archer A7 a truly resourceful gateway. Share a hard drive full of media through your home network, or via an FTP server whenever you’re away.
b) Full Gigabit Ports, 10 x faster: With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10 x faster than standard Ethernet connections.
TP-Link OneMesh: Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi with Archer A7
– OneMesh is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMesh router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
a) Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer: Eliminate weak signal areas with Wi-Fi coverage for the whole house.
b) Smart Roaming: Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home.
c) One Wi-Fi Name: No more switching Wi-Fi network names.
d) Unified Management: Manage the whole-home Wi-Fi by managing the central node via Tether app/Web UI.
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router:
– Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh resolves your dilemma.
Ready for Today and Tomorrow’s Smart Home:
– With the growing number of devices in today’s home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
– Keep your main network secure by creating a separate network for guests and visitors.
– Manage when and how connected devices can access the internet.
Quick Wi-Fi Sharing by QR Code:
– Generate a QR code from Tether app or Web UI to quickly share Wi-Fi with your guests. Print the QR code out and for guests to scan to offer instant Wi-Fi access.
Easy Setup and Management with the Tether APP:
– The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer A7 and manage network settings.
1) Secure VPN Access: Connects to a private network with a safe and secure OpenVPN and PPTV VPN connection.
2) IPv6 Supported: Supports IPv6, the next generation of internet protocol, helping you to future-proof your network.
3) Quality of Service: Prioritize devices or applications to give faster performance where you need it.
4) IPTV: Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
– Standards: Wi-Fi 5 ( IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4GHz)
– Wi-Fi Speeds: AC1750 (5GHz: 1300 Mbps – 802.11ac, 2.4GHz: 450 Mbps – 802.11n)
– Wi-Fi Range: 3 Bedroom Houses
a) 3 x Fixed High-Performance Antennas
b) Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
– Wi-Fi Capacity: Medium
b) Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
– Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode
– Processor: Qualcomm CPU
– Ethernet Ports: 1 x Gigabit WAN Port, 4 x Gigabit LAN Ports
– USB Support:
a) 1 x USB2.0 Port
b) Supported Partition Formats: NTFS, FAT32
c) Supported Functions: FTP Server, Media Server, Samba Server
– Buttons: Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button, WPS/Reset Button
– Power: 12V/1.5 A
– Wi-Fi Encryption: WPA, WPA2, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)
– Network Security: SPI Firewall, Access Control, IP & MAC Binding, Application Layer Gateway
– Guest Network: 1 x 5GHz Guest Network, 1 x 2.4GHz Guest Network
– VPN Server: OpenVPN, PPTP
– Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
– OneMesh: OneMesh Supported. Without replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new Wi-Fi ecosystem, OneMesh helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh products.
– Parental Controls: URL Filtering, Time Controls
– WAN Types: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
– Quality of Service: QoS by Device
– Cloud Service: OTA Firmware Upgrade, TP-Link ID, DDNS
– NAT Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP
– IPTV: IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping, Bridge, Tag VLAN
– DHCP: Address Reservation, DHCP Client List, Server
– DDNS: TP-Link, NO-IP, DynDNS
– Management: Tether App, Webpage
– Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
– Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
– Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
a) Operating Temperature: 0 Degree Celsius – 40 Degree Celsius
b) Storage Temperature: -40 Degree Celsius – 70 Degree Celsius
c) Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% non-condensing
d) Storage Humidity: 5% – 90% non-condensing
– Wi-Fi Transmission Power:
a) CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5GHz)
b) FCC: <30dBm
– Wi-Fi Reception
11a 6Mbps: -96dBm
11a 54Mbps: -79dBm
11ac HT20: -71dBm
11ac HT40: -66dBm
11ac HT80: -63dBm
11g 54M: -77dBm
11n HT20: -74dBm
11n HT40: -72dBm
Product Code: TL-ARCHERA7
What’s in the box:
1 x Wi-Fi Router Archer A7
1 x Power Adapter
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1 x Quick Installation Guide