AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi Meets Your Smooth Network Needs:
– The Archer C64 allows you to connect more devices and stream simultaneously with its dual 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. The 2.4GHz band provide reliable connections for sending emails, web browsing and other simple tasks. The 5GHz band delivers speed up to 867Mpbs, great for media-intense applications like video streaming and online gaming. With a lag free connection, you will never miss out again.
Take Your Network Security to the Next Level:
– The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
Extensive Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home:
With 4 high-performance external antennas, Archer C64 boosts Wi-Fi signals throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Simultaneously Streaming to Multiple Devices with MU-MIMO:
– AC1200 Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO, it establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability. No more bandwidth congestion or latency. Enjoy non-stop entertainment on all your devices — lag free.
10 × Faster — Wired or Wireless:
– Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN + 4 LAN) deliver speeds up to 10 × faster than standard Ethernet connections. Plug in your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles for fast and reliable connections.
– Archer C64 is your best choice for high-performance Gigabit network entry, with a competitive price advantage, full Gigabit Ethernets ports drive your devices to peak performance.
Access Point Working Mode:
– Switch Archer C64 from router working mode to Access Point mode, to transform your existing wired network into a wireless one.
Easy Setup at Your Fingertips:
– Set up Archer C64 in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
– Block inappropriate content and set daily limits for how much time your children spend online with Parental Controls.
– Smart Connect directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
– Future-proof your network with IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6) support.
– Improve your IPTV streaming experience with IGMP Proxy/Snooping Bridge and Tag VLAN.
– Receive software updates and control your router remotely through your cloud account.
1/ Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of a) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, b) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and c) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
2/ Use of MU-MIMO require clients to also support MU-MIMO.
– Standards: Wi-Fi 5
a) IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
b) IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
– Wi-Fi Speeds: AC1200
a) 5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)
b) 2.4 GHz: 400 Mbps (802.11n)
– Wi-Fi Range: 3 Bedroom Houses
a) 4 x Fixed High-Performance Antennas
b) Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
c) Beamforming: Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand Wi-Fi range
– Wi-Fi Capacity: Medium
a) Dual-Band: Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
b) MU-MIMO: Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
c) Airtime Fairness: Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
– Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode
– Processor: 1.2 GHz CPU
– Ethernet Ports:
a) 1 x Gigabit WAN Port
b) 4 x Gigabit LAN Ports
– Buttons: WPS/Reset Button
– Power: 12V/1A
– Wi-Fi Encryption: WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/WPA3-SAE encryptions
– Network Security: SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
– Guest Network: 2.4 GHz Guest Network; 5 GHz Guest Network
– Protocols: IPv4; IPv6
– Parental Controls: URL Filtering, Time Controls
– WAN Types:
a) Dynamic IP
b) Static IP
c) PPPoE(Dual Access)
d) PPTP(Dual Access)
e) L2TP(Dual Access)
– Quality of Service: QoS by Device
– Cloud Service: OTA Firmware Upgrade, TP-Link ID, DDNS
– NAT Forwarding:
1) Port Forwarding
2) Port Triggering
a) IGMP Proxy
b) GMP Snooping
d) Tag VLAN
– DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
– DDNS: TP-Link, NO-IP, DynDNS
– Management: Tether App, Webpage
– System Requirements:
1) Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
2) Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
3) Cable or DSL Modem
4) Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
– Certifications: CE, RoHS
1/ Operating Temperature: 0 degree Celsius – 40 degree Celsius
2/ Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% non-condensing
3/ Storage Humidity: 5% – 90% non-condensing
– Wi-Fi Transmission Power:
1) CE: <20dBm (2.4 GHz), <23dBm (5.15 GHz – 5.25 GHz)
2) FCC: <30dBm (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
– Wi-Fi Reception Sensitivity
1) 5 GHz:
11a 6Mbps: -95dBm
11a 54Mbps: -77dBm
11ac VHT20 MCS8: -71dBm
11ac VHT40 MCS9: -67dBm
11ac VHT80 MCS9: -63dBm
2) 2.4 GHz:
11g 6Mbps: -96dBm
11g 54Mbps: -78dBm
11n HT20 MCS7: -77dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -74dBm
11ac VHT20 MCS8: -73dBm
11ac VHT40 MCS9: -68dBm
Product Code: TL-ARCHERC64
What’s in the box?
1 x Wireless Router Archer C64
1 x Power Adapter
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1 x Quick Installation Guide