Wi-Fi Dead Zone Killer:
– DECO S7 offers a simple way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 3,900 square feet (+/- 360 square meters) (i). Wireless connections and an optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link DECO units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another DECO.
Stay Fast with Seamless Roaming:
– TP-Link Mesh means DECO units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest DECO as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience. (iii)
Stable connections, for more devices:
– DECO S7-2 provides lag-free connections to over 100 devices (i). Experience fats networking for all devices and applications from browsing, downloading, streaming to gaming.
– Dual band up to 1900Mbps. (5GHz: 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz: 600Mbps)
– Connections for over 100 devices.
2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes:
– Flexible and multifunctional, DECO S7 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode that best suits your actual network demands and enjoy maximum wireless flexibility.
a) Router (Default): Instantly generate a private wireless network.
b) Access Point: Create Wi-Fi access for any existing wired network.
Wi-Fi Made Easy:
1) App-Based Setup: Installing DECO S7 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the DECO app, and follow its on-screen directions.
2) Easy Management: Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away with the DECO app. See all your connected devices, prioritize them, and set up a guest network with just a few taps.
3) Voice Control: Pair with Alexa to control DECO S7 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life. (iiiii)
Robust Parental Controls:
– Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they’re online.
a) User Profiles: Easily create a profile for each family member and set custom time limits and online time allowances.
b) Filter Levels: Keep your family safe online with one-touch security settings that block websites based on age-appropriateness.
c) Time Limits: Set limits on how much time each person in your family can spend online.
d) Insights: Check out which sites your children visit and how much time they spend on each to ensure your children are safe while they’re having fun online.
e) Suspend Connectivity: Take a break from Wi-Fi for dinner and family game nights. Just tap a button to suspend internet access for everyone in your home.
All DECOs can Work Together:
– DECO S7-2 is compatible with every other DECO model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more DECOs.
(i) Capability to connect 100 devices is based on testing using a mixed combination of devices. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
(ii) Use of MU-MIMO requires clients that also support MU-MIMO.
(iii) Clients need to support 802.11k/v and may require additional setup. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
(iiii) All WAN/LAN ports will operate as either WAN or LAN ports. Only one port can serve as a WAN port at a time.
(iiiii) Compatible with Alexa. User experience is dependent on the connected device’s specifications.
(iiiiii) Amazon Alexa is not available in all languages and countries.
– Standards: Wi-Fi 5
a) IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
b) IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4GHz
– Wi-Fi Speeds: AC1900
a) 5GHz: 1300Mbps (802.11ac)
b) 2.4GHz: 600Mbps (802.11n)
– Wi-Fi Range: 2 – 4 Bedroom Houses (2-pack)
a) TP-Link Mesh Technology: Optional Ethernet backhaul works together to link DECO units to provide seamless coverage.
b) 3 x Antennas (Internal): Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas.
c) Beamforming: Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand Wi-Fi range.
– Wi-Fi Capacity: Medium
a) Dual-Band: Distribute devices to different bands for optimal performance.
b) MU-MIMO: Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients.
– Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode
– Ethernet Ports: 3 x Gigabit Ports (Per Deco Unit), supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing
– Buttons: Reset Button
– Wi-Fi Encryption: WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal
– Network Security: SPI Firewall, Access Control
– Guest Network: 1 x 5GHz Guest Network and 1 x 2.4GHz Guest Network
– Protocol: IPv4, IPv6
– Parental Controls: URL Filtering, Time Controls
– WAN Type: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
– Quality of Service: QoS by Device
– Cloud Service: OTA Firmware Upgrade, TP-Link ID, DDNS
– NAT Forwarding: Port Forwarding, UPnP
– IPTV: IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping, Bridge, Tag VLAN
– DHCP: Address Reservation, DHCP Client List, Server
– DDNS: TP-Link
– Management: DECO App
– Wi-Fi Transmission Power:
1/ CE: <20 dBm (2.4GHz) , <23 dBm (5GHz)
2/FCC: <30 dBm (2.4GHz) , <30 dBm (5GHz)
– Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, NCC, BSMI, JRF, JPA, VCCI
– System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
(Please note that the minimum system requirements will be updated alongside updates to the app, subject to official website information).
a) Operating Temperature: 0 Degree Celsius – 40 Degree Celsius
b) Storage Temperature: -40 Degree Celsius – 60 Degree Celsius
c) Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% non-condensing
d) Storage Humidity: 5% – 90% non-condensing
Product Code: TL-DECOS7-2
What’s in the box:
2 x TL-DECO S7
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
2 x Power Adapters
1 x Quick Installation Guide