Combines G.hn Powerline + Wi-Fi 6: Signal Through Walls and Floors.
– DECO PX50 combines dual-band Wi-Fi and G.hn Powerline to transmit data between DECO units. Powerline technology uses your home’s electrical wiring to create a stronger connection between DECO units, reducing the impact of walls, floors, and other obstacles on signals. (1)
G.hn Powerline: Ideal for Overcoming Thick Walls.
– With the next-gen G.hn standard, PX50 provides the ideal solution for homes with thick or metal-reinforced walls that interfere with Wi-Fi backhauls. (2)
a) Significant Speed for Better Performance
b) Anti-Interference from Multiple Devices
c) Reliable Long-Range Transmissions
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Mesh: Ideal for Non-Stop Entertainments.
– Armed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, DECO whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more. (3)
a) 4 x Larger Capacity
b) 3 x Faster Speed
c) Boosted coverage
Superfast. No Lag: Wi-Fi + Powerline Hybrid Bandwidth.
– Powerline and wireless connections work together to transmit data between DECO units. PX50 delivers phenomenal speeds compared with traditional mesh Wi-Fi.
1/ 5GHz: 2402Mbps
2/ 2.4GHz: 574Mbps
3/ Powerline: 1500Mbps
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage:
– To blanket your entire home with Wi-Fi, DECO PX50 units work together as a powerful mesh network to boost broader coverage for connections in every corner.
– DECO PX50-2 covers up to 420 square meters.
– Want more coverage? Simply add another DECO. All TP-Link DECO can work together.
Engineered for More Devices:
– DECO products are aimed to dramatically improve capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. No matter how many screens or devices are on at once, everyone is able to enjoy a more efficient network that loads faster without dragging down performance. (1)
– DECO PX50 connects 150 devices.
Intelligent Networking for a Smarter Home:
– DECO uses its custom algorithms to automate the connections on your network, ensuring the strongest possible signals at all times.
a) Sophisticated Algorithms
b) Self-Learning Capability
c) Customized Wi-Fi
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name:
– TP-Link Mesh means DECO units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest DECO as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience. (2)
HomeShield: Protect Your Network and Everything on It.
– TP-Link’s premium security services keep your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection. (4)
1/ Network Protection: Detect cyber threats to keep your privacy and connected devices well protected.
a) Real-Time IoT Protection
b) Malicious Site Blocker
c) Intrusion Prevention
d) Home Network Scanner
2/ Robust Parental Controls: Manage online time and block inappropriate content to keep families healthy online.
a) User Profile by Age
b) Content Filter
d) Time Rewards
3/ Quality of Service (QoS): Prioritize your bandwidth needs to get a faster networking experience.
a) Device Priority
4/ Comprehensive Reports: Gain full statistics and insights to help you know your home network better.
a) Internet User Overview
b) Online Time Analysis
c) Browser History Analysis
d) End Device Statistics
Simple. Easy. Yet Powerful:
– Setup and manage your network anytime and anywhere on the friendly TP-Link DECO app. In just three easy steps your entire home can be blanketed in strong and reliable Wi-Fi.
1) CONNECT to a modem and power on both.
2) DOWNLOAD and launch the DECO app.
3) CONFIGURE by following the in-app instructions.
Control Anyway You Want:
– Easy Management: Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away on the DECO app. See every connected device, prioritize your own, and set up a guest network.
– Voice Control Network: Use an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled device to control DECO PX50 with just your voice. (7) (8)
– All DECOs Work Together: DECO PX50 is compatible with every other DECO model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by adding more DECOs.
(1) Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
(2) G.hn powerline adapters are not compatible with HomePlug AV/AV2 powerline adapters.
(3) All information applied in AI algorithms will only be stored locally in the DECO device. None of it will be uploaded to the cloud.
(4) Clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
(5) HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information.
(6) Compatible with all G.hn Standard Powerline Deco. Not compatible with HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline DECO. Maximum Powerline signal rates are the physical rates derived from G.hn Standard specifications. Actual Powerline data throughput and Powerline range are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors, including electrical interference, the volume of traffic and network overhead, AFCI circuit breaker, and Powerline being located in a separate circuit.
(7) Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. User experience is dependent on the connected device’s specifications.
(8) Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are not available in all languages and countries.
– Standards: Wi-Fi 6
a) IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5GHz
b) IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4GHz
– Wi-Fi Speeds: AX3000
a) 5GHz: 2402Mbps (802.11ax)
b) 2.4GHz: 574Mbps (802.11ax)
– Powerline Speeds:
a) G.hn: 1.5Gbps Powerline
– Wi-Fi Range 2 – 4 Bedroom Houses (2-pack):
1/ TP-Link Mesh Technology: Optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units to provide seamless coverage
2/ Powerline Technology: Uses your home’s electrical wiring to create stronger connections between DECO units, reducing the impact of walls or other obstacles on signal.
3/ 2 x dual-band antennas: Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas.
– Wi-Fi Capacity: Medium
1/ Dual-Band: Distribute devices to different bands for optimal performance.
2/ MU-MIMO: Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
3/ OFDMA: Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients.
– Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode
– Ethernet Ports: 3 x Gigabit ports (Per DECO Unit), Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing
– Buttons: Reset Button
– Wi-Fi Encryption: WPA/WPA2/WPA3
– Network Security: SPI Firewall, Access Control
– Guest Network: 1 x 5GHz Guest Network, 1 x 2.4GHz Guest Network
– Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
– Service Kit: HomeShield
– WAN Types: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP
– Quality of Service: HomeShield QoS (QoS by Device)
– Cloud Service: OTA Firmware Upgrade, TP-Link ID, DDNS
– NAT Forwarding: Port Forwarding, UPnP
– IPTV: IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping, Bridge, Tag VLAN
– DHCP: Address Reservation, DHCP Client List, Server
– DDNS: TP-Link
– Management: DECO App
– Wi-Fi Transmission Power:
a) <20dBm (2.4GHz)
b) <23dBm (5GHz)
– Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
a) Operating Temperature: 0 Degree Celsius – 40 Degree Celsius
b) Storage Temperature: -40 Degree Celsius – 60 Degree Celsius
c) Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
d) Storage Humidity: 5% – 90% RH
Product Code: TL-DECOPX50-2
What’s in the box:
2 x DECO PX50 Units (routers with powerline)
2 x Power Cords
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1 x Quick Installation Guide