Mesh Network Powered by Wi-Fi 6:
– Armed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, DECO whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the ultra-fast mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more. (3)
More Capacity for More Devices:
– Bi-directional MU-MIMO technology enables multiple devices to simultaneously receive data, so your Wi-Fi network can handle more devices at once, reducing buffering and improving overall performance.
Make Latency A Thing of The Past:
– OFDMA technology allows for more efficient use of Wi-Fi bandwidth, resulting in faster speeds, reduced latency, and improved network capacity.
Engineered for More Devices:
– DECO products are aimed to dramatically improve capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. No matter how many screens or devices are on at once, everyone is able to enjoy a more efficient network that loads faster without dragging down performance. (1)
Cover Every Corner of Your Home:
– DECOX10 eliminates weak signal areas with clearer, stronger whole-home Wi-Fi generated by BSS (Base Service Station) Coloring and Beamforming technologies as the Wi-Fi dead zone killer. Thus, there will be no more searching around for a stable connection. (3) (1)
– Want more coverage? Simply add another DECO. All TP-Link DECO can work together.
Intelligent Networking for a Smarter Home:
– DECO uses its custom algorithms to automate the connections on your network, ensuring the strongest possible signals at all times. (2) (3)
a) Sophisticated Algorithms
b) Self-Learning Capability
c) Customized Wi-Fi
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name:
– TP-Link Mesh means DECO units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest DECO as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience. (2)
1/ Whole Home Coverage: Eliminate weak signal areas throughout your house.
2/ Smart Roaming: Uninterrupted streaming when moving between rooms.
3/One Wi-Fi Name: No more switching Wi-Fi network names.
4/ Unified Management: Control your home Wi-Fi by managing the central node via the DECO App.
Personalize and Control Your Home Network:
– QoS: Prioritize your bandwidth needs to get a faster networking experience.
– Parental Control: Manage online time and block inappropriate content to keep families healthy online.
– Content Filtering: Filter content using different age groups and manually block specific apps or websites.
– Comprehensive Reports: Gain full statistics and insights to help you know your home network better.
Simple. Easy. Yet Powerful.
– Setup and manage your network anytime and anywhere on the friendly TP-Link DECO app. In just three easy steps your entire home can be blanketed in strong and reliable Wi-Fi.
a) CONNECT: to a modem and power on both.
b) DOWNLOAD: and launch the DECO app.
c) CONFIGURE: by following the in-app instructions.
– Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away on the DECO app. See every connected device, prioritize your own, and set up a guest network.
– Use an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled device to control DECO X10 with just your voice. (6) (8) (9)
All DECOs Work Together:
– DECO X10 is compatible with every other DECO model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by adding more DECOs.
1/ Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
2/ Clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client’s device.
3/ Uses of Wi-Fi 6 and other features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, and BSS Color require clients to also support the corresponding features.
4/ HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information. Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product’s Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions. This Deco may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in IEEE 802.11ax specification.
5/ Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required.
6/ Google and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC.
7/ This Deco may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in IEEE 802.11ax specification. Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required.
8/ Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. User experience is dependent on the connected device’s specifications.
9/ Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are not available in all languages and countries.
– Standards: Wi-Fi 6
a) IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5GHz
b) IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4GHz
– Wi-Fi Speeds: AX1500
a) 5GHz: 1201Mbps (802.11ax)
b) 2.4GHz: 300Mbps (802.11n)
– Wi-Fi Range (1 – 2 Bedroom Houses / 1 unit):
a) TP-Link Mesh Technology: Optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link DECO units to provide seamless coverage.
b) 2 x Antennas (Internal): Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas.
c) Beamforming: Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand Wi-Fi range.
– Wi-Fi Capacity: High
a) Dual-Band: Distribute devices to different bands for optimal performance.
b) 2×2 MU-MIMO: Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients.
c) OFDMA: Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients.
d) 4 Streams: More than enough bandwidth for connected devices.
– Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode
– Ethernet Ports: 2 x Gigabit Ports Per DECO Unit, Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing
– Buttons: Reset Button
– Wi-Fi Encryption: WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA3-Personal
– Network Security: SPI Firewall, Access Control
– Guest Network: 1 x 5GHz Guest Network, 1 x 2.4GHz Guest Network
– Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
– Parental Controls:
1/ Parental Controls: Custom Profiles, Professional Content Filter Library, Family Time, Bedtime, Off Time, Time Rewards, Family Online Time Ranking, Pause the Internet, Weekly and Monthly Reports
– WAN Types: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
– Quality of Service: QoS by Device
– Cloud Service: OTA Firmware Upgrade, TP-Link ID, DDNS
– NAT Forwarding: Port Forwarding, UPnP
– IPTV: IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping, Bridge, Tag VLAN
– DHCP: Address Reservation, DHCP Client List, Server
– DDNS: TP-Link
– Management: DECO App
– Wi-Fi Transmission Power:
a) <20 dBm (2.4GHz)
b) <30 dBm (5GHz)
a) <30 dBm (2.4GHz)
b) <30 dBm (5GHz)
– System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
Note: The minimum system requirements will be updated alongside updates to the app, subject to official website information.
– Certifications : CE, FCC, RoHS, JPA, JRF, VCCI, NCC, BSMI
– Operating Temperature: 0℃ – 40℃
– Storage Temperature: -40℃ – 60℃
– Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% non-condensing
– Storage Humidity: 5% – 90% non-condensing
Product Code: TL-DECOX10-S
What’s in the box:
1 x DECOX10-S (single pack)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1 x Quick Installation Guide