Dedicated Complete, Private Wi-Fi Network in Each Room:
– An EAP in each room allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network that’s fast, delivering a strong signal, and providing corner to corner coverage.
Absolute Thinnest, Inconspicuous Design:
– The thinnest wall plate AP available— only 15 mm — featuring a sleek, minimalist appearance. Designed to blend in with the décor of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices and school dormitories, to deliver powerful Wi-Fi without clashing with the room.
Effortless Deployment with PoE Powered:
– With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Quick, Simplified Installation:
– EAP235-Wall is easy to install, so extra cost, time, or professional knowledge are completely unnecessary.
(NB: it fits three kinds of wall junctions: 1/ 86 mm wall junction box, 2/ Standard EU wall junction box and 3/ Standard US wall junction box)
Full Gigabit Ports to Bridge Network:
– Equipped with four Gigabit data ports (1 x uplink + 3 x downlink), one downlink port offering PoE pass-through, to connect multiple devices to your gigabit network. Wired devices like VoIP phones can be powered with no need for extra electrical cables.
Omada SDN — Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking:
– Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
– 100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites — all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Easy Management with the Omada App:
– Follow configuration instructions on the Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
1/ Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of a) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, b) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and c) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
2/ Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
a) Uplink port: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port, accepts 802.3af or 802.3at PoE
b) Access ports: 3 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports with one PoE power pass-thru port
– Physical Security Lock: Yes
– Button: Reset
– Power Supply: 802.3af/802.3at PoE
– Power Consumption: 9.8 watts; 24.4 watts with 13w PoE output
a) 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
b) 5 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
– Mounting: Wall Plate Mounting
– Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
– Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
– Signal Rate:
1) 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
2) 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps
– Wireless Functions:
a) 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
b) Enable/ disable SSID broadcast
c) Automatic channel assignment
d) Transmit power control (adjustable in 1 dBm step)
e) QoS (WMM)
f) Band steering
h) Load balance
i) Rate limit
j) Scheduled reboot
k) Wireless scheduled on/off
l) Wireless Statistics based on SSID, access point, or client
– Wireless Security:
1) Captive portal authentication
2) Access control list
3) Wireless MAC address filtering
4) Wireless isolation between clients
5) SSID to VLAN Mapping
6) LAN port-based VLAN
7) Rogue AP detection
8) 802.1X EAP support
9) 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise
– Transmission Power:
– Omada App: Yes
– Centralized Management:
a) Omada Cloud-Based Controller
b) Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
c) Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
d) Omada Software Controller
– Cloud Access: Yes
– Email Alerts: Yes
– LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
– Management MAC Access Control: Yes
– SNMP: v1, v2c
– System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/ remote syslog
– SSH: Yes
– Web-based Management: HTTP/ HTTPS
– L3 Management: Yes
– Multi-site Management: Yes
– Management VLAN: Yes
– Certification: FCC, RoHS
1/ Operating temperature: 0 degree Celsius – 40 degree Celsius
2/ Storage temperature: -40 – 70 degree Celsius
3/ Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH non-condensing
4/ Storage humidity: 5 – 90% RH non-condensing
Product Code: TL-EAP235-WALL
What’s in the box
1 x Omada AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point EAP235-Wall
1 x Installation guide
1 x Mounting screw