Professional 11-Port Switch with 8-Port PoE+ (124 W Budget) for Numerous Applications:
– Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30W on each PoE port. The total 124W PoE power budget (1) for the 8x PoE+ ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required:
1) Plug in
2) Connect devices
Ideal for IP Surveillance (Up to 250 m Transmissions):
– With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250m (a) — perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
(a) The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
One-Click Traffic Separation:
– With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1–8 to avoid snooping and tampering.
This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
System Self-Healing with PoE Auto Recovery:
– The switch automatically detects and reboots the PD devices, such as cameras and APs, when they fall offline or go unresponsive, guaranteeing the stable operation of PoE-connected devices, without need for manual monitoring and restart.
Intelligent Power Management:
– When total power consumption exceeds 124W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing:
– The interior components of TP-Link SL1311MP are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TP-Link SL1311MP delivers switching performance you can depend on.
a) Compact Desktop Design
c) Fanless Design
1/ PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
2/ The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
1/ 8 x 10/100Mbps 802.3af/at PoE+ Ports, 2 x Gigabit RJ45 Ports, 1 x Gigabit SFP Port
2/ AUTO Negotiation
3/ AUTO MDI/MDIX
– Network Media:
1/ 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
2/ EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
3/ 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
4/ EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
– Fan Quantity: Fanless
– Physical Security Lock: Yes
– External Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 53.5VDC / 2.43A)
– Packet Forwarding Rate: 5.6544Mpps
– PoE Ports (RJ45):
1/ Standard: 802.3 af/at compliant
2/ PoE Ports: Ports 1–8
3/ Power Supply: 124W
– Mac Address Table: 2K
– Jumbo Frame: 16KB
– Switching Capacity: 7.6Gbps
– Max Power Consumption:
a) 5.95W (220/50 Hz. no PD connected)
b) 140.92W (220V/50Hz. with 124W PD connected)
– Max Heat Dissipation:
a) 20.29 BTU/h (no PD connected)
b) 480.54 BTU/h (220V/50Hz. with 124W PD connected)
– Transmission Method: Store-And-Forward
– Advanced Functions:
a) Compatible With IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant PDs
b) Extend Mode Button (Ports 1–4 and Ports 1–8, Up to 250 m PoE power supply and data transmission)
c) Isolation Mode Button (Ports 1–8)
d) PoE Auto Recovery Button (Ports 1–8)
e) Mac Address Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging
f) IEEE802.3x Flow Control For Full-Duplex Mode And Backpressure for Half-Duplex Mode
– Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
– Operating Temperature: 0℃ – 40℃
– Storage Temperature: -40℃ – 70℃
– Operating Humidity: 10 – 90% RH non-condensing
– Storage Humidity: 5 – 90% RH non-condensing
Product Code: TL-SL1311MP
What’s in the box:
1 x TL-SL1311MP
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Installation Guide