180-Day Long Battery Life:
– The rechargeable and removable battery with low power protocol can largely extend your usage time. (1)
2K QHD Crystal Clear View:
– Now with 1.7 times more pixels than 1080p, providing clearer videos and more crisp photos.
Full-Colour Night Vision:
– Generates full-colour images at night with embedded light.
– Captures high-quality images with vivid colours even in low-light conditions.
Smart AI Detection and Notification:
– Smart AI identifies people, pets, and vehicles, notifying users as needed. (3)
Sound and Light Alarm:
– Trigger the sound and light alarm to frighten away the unwanted visitors.
Set the Camera On the Table:
– Set your camera anywhere (Indoor/Outdoor) you want.
– Communicate directly with the outdoors.
Customizable Activity Zone:
– See what matters most to you.
Secure Local Storage:
– Save recorded videos on the hub-installed Micro-SD card (memory card is not included) (up to 256GB) or using TAPO Care cloud storage service (3).
– TAPO Care supported. Enjoy your cloud storage with unlimited spaces.
Water and Dust Resistant – IP65:
– Resistant to outdoor weather-related factors.
Dedicated TAPO App:
– Live view, Playback, save clips and set up-all in one app.
1) Install TAPO app
2) Turn on your camera
3) Follow the in-app guide
(1) Battery life of up to 180 days is based on TP-Link’s laboratory testing triggering 10-20 events per day. Actual battery life may vary based on device settings, use, and environmental factors.
(2) Micro-SD card needs to be purchased separately.
(3) Subscribe: https://www.tapo.com/en/tapocare/
(4) TAPO H200 Hub is required (the hub is included in package)
(5) Connect up to 4 cameras to a hub.
– Image Sensor: 1/3“
– Resolution: 2K QHD (2560 × 1440 px)
a) F/NO: 1.61 +/- 10%
b) Focal Length: 3.18mm +/- 5%
– Viewing Angle: 113 degree
– Night Vision: 850 nm IR LED up to 49ft (+/- 15m)
– Protocol: TCP/IP, ICMP, DNS, HTTPS, TCP, UDP
– Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
– Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Wireless Security: WPA/WPA2-PSK
– Input Trigger: Motion detection, Person detection, Pet detection, Vehicle detection
– Output Notification: Notification, Snapshot (TAPO Care), Clips (TAPO Care)
– Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius – 45 Degree Celsius
– Storage Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius – 60 Degree Celsius
– Operating Humidity: 10% – 90%RH, Non-condensing
– Storage Humidity: 5% – 90%RH, Non-condensing
a) Camera Button: Reset/SYNC Button
b) Hub Button: Reset Button, SYNC Button
– Indicator LED:
a) Camera Indicator LED: System LED
b) Hub Indicator LED: System LED
– Adapter Input:
a) Camera Adapter Input: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
b) Hub Adapter Input: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz, 0.3A
– Adapter Output:
a) Camera Adapter Output: 5.0V, 1.0A
b) Hub Adapter Output: 9.0V, 0.85A
– Video Compression: H.264
– Frame Rate and Resolutions: 15/20 fps
– Video Streaming: 2K QHD
– Audio Communication: 2-way audio
– Audio Input and Output: Built-in microphone and speaker
Product Code: TAPO-C420S1
What’s in the box:
1 x TAPO C420 Camera with battery Included
1 x TAPO H200 Hub
1 x USB Adapter
1 x USB Adapter Cable
1 x DC Power Adapter
1 x Mounting Screws set
1 x Mounting Templates
1 x Camera Brackets set
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable