Give Wired Internet Connections to USB-C Devices:
– Give your laptop, tablet, computer and other USB-C powered web devices the access to wired network connection. It’s built for most of today’s devices to enjoy powerful, instant wired network connection.
Gigabit Network for Fast, Stable Data Transfer:
– Equipped with a USB3.0 port and Gigabit Ethernet port, it supports network speeds up to 1000Mbps, making ideal for fast large file transfers, downloads, streaming, gaming, and more.
Foldable, Lightweight Design:
– Weight: 20g
– Size: 71 x 26 x 16.2 mm
Compact and Portable on the Go
Easy to Use with Plug & Play:
– Just plug in and be ready to use in seconds—no manual driver installation required. Meanwhile, an intuitive LED indicator lets you know the network status at a glance. Plug & Play is enabled for Windows 10, MacOS 10.9 and later, Chrome OS, and Linux OS.
PLEASE NOTE that for Windows 7/8/8.1, MacOS 10.6 – 10.8, a driver is required and needs to be download in TP-Link website.
– Wired Internet Access: Router, Switch
– Web Devices: PCs, Mac, Tablet
– Systems: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Chrome OS, MacOS, Linux (Ubuntu)
– Dimensions: 71 x 26 x 16.2mm
– Output Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Port
– Input Interface: 1 x USB3.0 Port
– Chipset: RTL8153
– Supported Systems: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS, Chrome OS, Linux (Ubuntu)
What’s in the box:
1 x TL-UE300C USB type-C to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
1 x User Guide