Looking for a higher resolution? It’s right here.
– 3MP Ultra-High Definition: The VIGI C300 camera comes with 3MP—more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
Choose the right lens for your security: 6mm lens
– Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces like elevators or a higher millimetre lens for longer distances in open spaces like parking lots, C300 comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
We keep an eye on your business: Smart Detection
– Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you’ve set, or obstructs the camera.
1/ Motion Detection: Get instant notifications when your camera detects motion.
2/ Area Intrusion: Set customized activity zones around key areas for more focused monitoring.
3/ Line-Crossing: Set a boundary and receive an alert anytime a person crosses it from either or both directions.
4/ Camera Tampering: Receive alerts when someone obstructs the camera.
Never miss a detail: SmartVid-Smart Video Enhancement
– Smart IR: Keeps objects from being under-rendered when far away or overexposed when close to camera at night.
– Wide Dynamic Range: Adjusts for lighting contrast to minimize shadowing effects and renders images true to life.
– 3D DNR: Removes abnormal pixelation to provide clearer video and eliminate distortion.
Around-the-clock protection: Night Vision
– A robust night vision system ensures your camera performs well in low light conditions and records what’s happening for future inspection.
More compression. More savings. Same quality.
– H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
1/ H.264: 68 Days
2/ H.264+: 102 Days
3/ H.265: 90 Days
4/ H.265+: 205 Days
Note: Measurements conducted on a 1 TB hard disk. Calculations based on laboratory testing using a 3MP VIGI camera, and actual performance may vary according to the amount of activity recorded, resolution and other variables.
IP67 for Better Protection:
– Capable of withstanding temperatures from -30°C ~ 60°C, VIGI performs well even in harsh environments with rain and dust.
Discover the best way to power your camera: PoE/12V DC
– Two power supply ways not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
Flexible Installation Gives You More Convenience.
– Find the perfect vantage point by simply securing your camera to an overhead or wall mounting bracket.
Take full control over your security. Anytime, anywhere: Three-Way Management
– NVR: Build your network and manage your cameras all through your connected NVR. On-site management allows you to readily fix issues as they arise and check your system without any additional equipment.
– Manage your security from the palm of your hand with the VIGI app.
1/ Easily choose a camera from the multi-display profile and move it to the top for a larger view to see more details.
2/ Choose and adjust specific smart detection functions for customized monitoring.
3/ Play back video feeds and find events in the video schedule.
VIGI Security Manager
– When you are at home, control your security system from the convenience of your desktop, or laptop. Simply keep a tab on your web browser for easy, quick access to your video feeds.
Run your business with peace of mind.
– The VIGI Solution: The VIGI professional surveillance system by TP-Link is dedicated to protecting the business you’ve worked hard to build—whenever, wherever. Our outstanding functions, reliable quality guarantees, and simplified installation work together to ensure your business stays safe and sound.
– Password Protection, HTTPS Encryption, IP Address Filter, Digest Authentication
– TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS, RTSP, NTP, UPnP UDP, SSL/TLS
Simultaneous Live View:
– 4 Main Streams & 3 Sub-Streams, or 3 Main Streams & 5 Sub-Streams
– -30°C ~ 60°C
– CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, VCCI, IP67, RoHS
– 12V DC ± 5%, 5.5mm Coaxial Power Plug
– PoE (802.3af/at, class 0)
Two Streams, Mirror, Privacy Masks, Password Reset via E-mail, HTTP Listening
– 1/2.7” Progressive Scan CMOS
– 6mm: F2.0
– 6mm, horizontal FOV: 54°, vertical FOV: 31°, diagonal FOV: 62°
– IR Cut Filter
IR Working Distance:
– Colour: 0.1 Lux@F2.0; 0 Lux with IR
Digital Noise Reduction:
– 3D DNR
– Main stream: H.265/H.264
– Sub-Stream: H.265/H.264
Frame Rate & Resolutions:
– Frame Rate: 1fps, 5fps, 10fps, 15fps, 20fps, 25fps, 30fps
– Resolution: 2304×1296, 2048×1280, 1920×1080, 1280×720, 704×576, 640×480, 352×288, 320×240
– Main Stream
– BLC/3D DNR/Prevent Overexposure to Infrared Light
– Mirror, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure, WDR, White Balance Adjustable by Client Software
Video Bit Rate:
– 64 Kbps to 6 Mbps
– Area Intrusion Detection, Line-Crossing Detection
– Motion Detection, Camera Tampering Detection, Exception (illegal login)
– Trigger Notification: ONVIF, HTTPS
Region of Interest:
– 1 Region
– 1 x RJ45 10/100M Self-Adaptive Ethernet Port
Product Code: CAM-C300HP-6
What’s in the box
1 x VIGI C300HP-4 camera
1 x Mounting bracket
1 x Set of waterproof cable attachments
1 x Set of screws (10 screws + 4 wall plugs)
1 x User manual